Sign in to follow this  
Viper

My inactivity and updates.

19 posts in this topic

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know I have been working on a huge update for LetsPK that's why I've been rather inactive as of late.

Here's a little teaser image.

RYPnKPrrQx2yt7qiT1x9PQ.png

21dchkrYTE_IRKjV1_WCMA.png

yes, we are aiming to emulate 100% OSRS raids (as-is on OSRS) but we will make some adjustments to make it more enjoyable for you guys!

Regards,

Viper

:letspk:

Nicee

looks great. :) looking forward to join you in this lovely idea of yours

Can't wait! :)

6 hours ago, Viper said:

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know I have been working on a huge update for LetsPK that's why I've been rather inactive as of late.

yes, we are aiming to emulate 100% OSRS raids (as-is on OSRS) but we will make some adjustments to make it more enjoyable for you guys!

Regards,

Viper

I'm sure this will bring plenty of the new players to the server. Keep up the good work, Viper. I am hoping you can answer my question. Is there the ice demon boss in the raids that's coming to the server? If yes, will players need a required woodcutting  level to place logs in the blazier? 

Edited by Gerald98

Can’t wait 

Looks great :D keep up the hard work

2 hours ago, Gerald98 said:

I'm sure this will bring plenty of the new players to the server. Keep up the good work, Viper. I am hoping you can answer my question. Is there the ice demon boss in the raids that's coming to the server? If yes, will players need a required woodcutting  level to place logs in the blazier? 

Yes, we want 100% emulation, though, a typical OSRS raid is like 25-35 mins- we'd ideally like it to be 15-25 (there's one or two puzzle rooms that we might shorten the duration of simply because it provides no entertainment value to the game).

Regards,

Viper.

consider adding bm to drop table to increase amount of players doing raid or something :)